Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Drummond Reed, Chairman of Connect.Me...

Drummond Reed, Chairman of Connect.Me tells you how to apply become a Trust Anchor in Connect.Me. (And why we'd want to.)
Talk with him directly - in the comments on this just-published blog post. I would greatly appreciate that. (Naturally, you'd want to check out his info on how to apply to be a Trust Anchor before asking him about it, but also, welcome to ask how he thinks Connect.Me will stand against Kred, Klout, etc. Tough questions are the best, right?)

http://ping.fm/SsZo6

** I would SO much appreciate your likes and sharing to your sharable-people on this one. ESPECIALLY this one. Thanks, in advance :-)

For SU-sharers and other network sharers, a one-on-one freebie from me: g-talk or SKYPE me and let me help you tweak your Connect.Me profile (so you build rep where you want it, not just on any old subject.) Happy to help you, my blog-promotion "team players."

And I thank you,

SauL