Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dave Nordella on building a relevant community with RiteTag


I do love seeing the social media tool that I founded on such a prominent site.  Dave wrote Relevant – introducing RiteTag, just published today on the Empower Network, and it is a very detailed article, indeed.  


"Aspiring writers need to berelevant do so that they can build a community.  You can make your blogrelevant to the audience that you choose to attract by using RiteTag."

See it here: http://www.empowernetwork.com/makingmoney4doctors/blog/relevant-introducing-ritetag/

Thanks , glad you like what RiteTag does for you so far.  Please note that it may take ordering a couple reports before you get results that help. This is because for some terms, there simply is little to know hashtagging done with those terms.

What's more, I welcome you and your readers to connect with me in Google+ http://iplus.im/saul and let me show you how to get things done - for your specific needs - with RiteTag.  Reach beyond your followers - it's there at the top of #RiteTag.  Let me prove that our new social media tool and smart-tagging can do that like nothing else.