Saturday, October 22, 2011

Triberr Access Work-Around twrt.me/oo...

Triberr Access Work-Around twrt.me/ooudb9

Triberr Access Work-Around
Posted by OsakaSaul on September 11, 2011 in English | 10 Comments
Why guest post on this blog?

Perhaps you know of, or use Triberr, but have a still-growing, or rather small reach? And you want your blog post to hit 7 million via 120+ Twitter accounts (including some rather well-know “Twitterati,” actually). With a link back to your site…?
While I cannot give every blogger out I know membership in my Triberr tribes…
To be tweeted by my Triberr reach (over 7M in Twitter), there’s another way: guest post on http://ping.fm/7DG2Q

These are just the top few bloggers who got me the most pageviews on just one of my most recent posts. Of the 120+ who tweet my blog, these bloggers tend to drive the most traffic my way, but I appreciate the "juice" I get from everyone. I am able to share that with you when you guest post on this blog.











































While I cannot get every great blogger an invite to the “power tribes” of Triberr (there are several with a Twitter reach of 1,000,000+), if you would like to be tweeted by my Triberr reach an original blog article on my blog is easier to arrange. A social media / entrepreneurship / design / emerging technologies post of 350 words+, with one (1) link to your site is guaranteed to get at least 800 views just from my Triberr connections.

And then, there’s Facebook, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups (over 20), Technorati… We’ll get you seen, I’m fairly confident… But please SKYPE osakasaul with questions, ideas, and so on.

OsakaBentures: Web-based application ultralight start-up think-tank in Osaka, Japan. Blog promotion, social media marketing and community management are core strengths.
This is but one on the tribes that your guest post would be seen by.
What’s Triberr?

Just last month I published a thorough three-part blog series on just that, and while I have recently greatly reduced my connections and thus optimized my reach further, these articles will give you what you need to know:

1/3: http://ping.fm/tgq3u/2011/08/ranking-reaching-blog-cross-promotion/
2/3: http://ping.fm/GBAOB/2011/08/ranking-reaching-ideal-tribe/
3/3: http://ping.fm/KbVdo/2011/08/ranking-reaching-about-my-tribes/
You tweet your blog, right?

Here I am, in Triberr, and while their stats on reach are grossly miscalculated, anything on my blog definately makes it to at least half the 7 million that Triberr tells us I “reach” – and what’s even better, to many focused audiences, through 120+ painstakingly connected Triberr “teammates’ Twitter accounts:

My Triberr reach, only growing...