Friday, January 7, 2011

Help me engage-the Japanese?

Where and how should I engage Japanese small companies & startups that might need someone to handle their overseas business? (You know, the English stuff, eh?)

Amplify’d from www.quora.com
Set Context: 
  • Type to search for topics
 Cancel
  • Suggested Topics
  • Pacific Ocean Topic
    3 followers
  • East Asian Languages Topic
    3 followers
  • Asia
    Asia Topic
    157 followers
  • Countries Topic
    63 followers
  • Business
    Business Topic
    5483 followers
  • Japanese Culture Topic
    126 followers
Done

Where and how should I engage Japanese small companies & startups that might need someone to handle overseas business (sourcing, export marketing/sales, distribution and licensing negotiations, etc.)?

Edit
Where and how should I engage Japanese small companies & startups that might need someone to handle overseas business (sourcing, export marketing/sales, distribution and licensing negotiations, etc.)?
I have a site with both English and Japanese blogs. I ping & amplify out to Twitter (Eng/Japan accts), FB, etc., but do not get seen, in fact.
I have a site with both English and Japanese blogs. I ping & amplify out to Twitter (Eng/Japan accts), FB, etc., but do not get seen, in fact.
Edit
Read more at www.quora.com