Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please advise me on how to improve my "follow-me" #wordpress #plugin

See it on www.osakabentures.com, from any of the pages within the site, and check out the roll-over affect for the 'Follow-Me' thing, please? Advice? I actually want one-click to follow me on any of those services/SNS. Ideas most welcome - comment on the blog, even?

Amplify’d from www.quora.com

Where can I get tiny thumbnails (like those used in ReTaggr) for the different SNS, to use with "Follow Me" WP plugin?

Edit
Where can I get tiny thumbnails (like those used in ReTaggr) for the different SNS, to use with "Follow Me" WP plugin?
However, where do we pick up tiny thumbnails (like those used in ReTaggr) for the different SNS? See 'Services and Profiles' of myRetaggr to see what I mean: http://www.retaggr.com/Page/Osak...
Otherwise, on www.osakabentures.com, from any of the pages, check out the roll-over affect for the 'Follow-Me' plugin, please and advise what to do? Also, would be great if the Twitter and FB, Quora links actually followed me - rather than simply leading to my profile. Ideas are sought!
Read more at www.quora.com